Terms and Conditions
- Any information collected by the Click 'n Pay website will only be used internally by Click 'n Pay and the promoter(s) of the event(s) that you buy tickets for. Click 'n Pay and promoter(s) will use your information to send you confirmation of your purchase(s) and information on the event(s) and to compile a generalised profile of the people attending the event(s).
- Click 'n Pay shall not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party other than the promoter(s) of the event(s) that you buy ticket(s) for without your consent, provided that, by utilising the Click 'n Pay website and/or subscribing to any services offered by Click 'n Pay and/or the promoter(s), you expressly consent to Click 'n Pay utilising your personal information for the purpose of providing the services and for billing and advertising purposes (unless you have opted out) and to other third parties where necessary, or to comply with any law or regulation, to prevent fraud or abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of the Click 'n Pay website and to protect Click 'n Pay's rights and those of its customers.
- Click 'n Pay may use your personal information to personalise your profile on Click 'n Pay's internal system.
- Click 'n Pay may receive information about you from reliable third parties and add it to its database purely for ticketing purposes. Click 'n Pay shall ensure that such third parties operate a similar ethical policy in relation to your privacy.
- You may receive invitations to buy tickets for related events or other related products, but you may unsubscribe from these invitations at any time.
Terms and Conditions of Use, Sale and Purchase
- Airtime amount below $75 will attract additional $2 charge on USSD platform *788#.
- You must be 18 years or older to make use of this website and the services, and by doing so you warrant that you are a major.
- The general terms and conditions of the holder(s) of the event(s) and/or the organiser(s) of the event(s) ["promoter"], in addition to Click 'n Pays' terms and conditions, apply.
- These standard terms and conditions apply to all persons making use of the Click 'n Pay website and its services.
- If you do not wish to abide by these terms and conditions, please do not make use of this website/services and do not accept them below.
- Click 'n Pay acts as a ticketing agent only and does not attract any liability as a promoter to you, but simply offers the service of facilitating ticket sales on behalf of the promoter(s) of the event in respect of which you are purchasing ticket(s).
- Tickets cancellations, refunds, exchanges and/or returns are dealt with in accordance with the promoter(s)'s terms and conditions.
- Click 'n Pay accepts no liability whatsoever arising from the postponement or cancellation of the event and in that regard, any recourse you may have in law is only against the promoter, although we provide no representation or undertaking that the promoter will refund you.
- Tickets are not replaceable due to damage, loss, theft or any other reason.
- A ticket is void and all rights connected herewith nullified unless purchased from an authorised Click 'n Pay sales point or agent.
- Click 'n Pay accepts no liability whatsoever arising from the postponement or cancellation of the event(s) and in that regard, any recourse you may have in law is only against the promoter(s), although we provide no representation or undertaking that the promoter(s) will refund you.
- Right of admission to the event(s) is reserved by the promoter(s), and the promoter(s) has the right to alter the programme or the seating thereof.
- Most venues have restricted items including but not limited to alcohol, weapons, cameras and glass bottles.
- Tickets can be damaged by sunlight or heat.
- You must separate tickets from one another prior to arriving at the venue. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- The first person to enter the venue with a printed e-ticket or other hard ticket is the only person admitted by the ticket. Therefore do not share or duplicate the ticket, guard it like cash.
- Any attempt to reproduce or duplicate the ticket will constitute fraud and will result in persecution in a court of law.
- By using this website and subscribing to the services, you consent to your personal information being processed further and transmitted onwards by Click 'n Pay to the promoter of the event for which you have purchased a ticket(s), who may use this information for purposes of liaising with you regarding further offers, provide you with information and/or promotional material in accordance with its own terms and conditions.
- Click 'n Pay acts merely as the custodian of your personal information on behalf of the promoter(s) which Click 'n Pay shall utilise purely for the purposes of ticket sales and providing you with its services.
- Click 'n Pay will not pass on your personal information to any third party other than the promoter of the event for which you purchase a ticket(s).
- Click 'n Pay may, from time to time send you advertising material and information, including but not limited to special offers by e-mail, via SMS, WAP Push, newsletters, telephonically, or through other promotional offers.
- Opt-out Clause: If you do not wish to receive offers or information, whether from Click 'n Pay or the promoter(s), please notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Due to possible delays, you may still receive promotional material up to a month after your notification.
Terms and Conditions for The All in one Bonanza Promotion
By entering ClicknPay Promotion you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions along with any other Specific Rules which relate to the All-in-One Bonanza Promotion. The “Participant (s)”, are encouraged to review the Rules before entering into the Competition and acknowledge that they have been given an appropriate opportunity to do so and that they understand and accept these Rules. The competition is being run by Click n Pay Investments Private Limited in conjunction with Netone, Telecel and Econet.
- Buy airtime worth $500 or above for any network (Netone,Telecel or Econet Airtime) using our platforms:*788#,Website (clicknpay.africa) or Clickie Whatsapp 0785043887
- The more you purchase the more chances of you winning weekly, monthly and grand prize
- Promotion runs from October to 17 December 2021. No entries received after 17th of December 2021 will be considered.
- Final draw will be made on the 18th of December 2021, venue to be advised
- The promotion is open to all Zimbabwean citizens above the age of 18
- Winners will be randomly selected based on the transacting number and consistent five (5) receiving numbers
- For our airtime vendors that sell airtime using our USSD code, the winners from this category will be based on number of transactions they would have made using the funded float.
- The Promotion is open to all ClicknPay customers except employees and immediate family members of ClicknPay
- Rights to use images of winners and other participants is reserved by ClicknPay. The Promoters may require the winners (at no fee) to be identified, photographed and the photograph or related article published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their prizes and/or after receiving their prize.
- Should this become necessary, the winners may be required to sign a letter of consent and the Promoters shall have the right to use any photographs of any of the winners in perpetuity. The winners have a right to decline the invitation to use their image in marketing material or to participate in any marketing activity.
- Weekly and monthly Winners will be announced on our social media platforms. The winners will be randomly selected based on transaction amount
- Qualifying participants will be notified via SMS of their entry into the draw
- If you win a Weekly or Monthly prize, we will also notify you via SMS. We may conduct an interview in person or over the telephone and this may be recorded.
- For those who win airtime and data prizes they will be credited to the participating line
- To claim your prize, you should come to ClicknPay Offices at 41 Central Avenue with identification (National ID, Valid Passport or Drivers’ license). This applies to Harare residents only.
- Failure to provide adequate information (or to adequately prove eligibility) may result in your disqualification and/or withholding or withdrawal of a prize.
- If the winner is unreachable when contacted after 3 attempts, a redraw will be done in order to find the next reachable winner.
- Should the winner be found, in the Promoters sole discretion: not to be eligible to win; not to have complied with these Rules; their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming; acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition; and if it would be unlawful to award the prize, he/she will automatically be disqualified and/or the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- For winners that are outside of Harare, we will use courier services to deliver your prize
- For the promotion there will be three grand prize winners. A single person cannot win all the three grand prizes.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- Prize visuals on any flier and/or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only
- Winners will be selected randomly by our electronic system using an automated process
If the winner is unreachable when contacted after 2 attempts, we will withdraw the prize and select another winner. The methods used will be either by telephone, email
We reserve the right to disqualify an entrant or refuse or withdraw a Prize, if an entrant or winner threatens or abuses one ofour employees or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner tht we reasonably regard as in appropriate, offensive or unlawful
We reserve the right to request proof of a prize winner's identityin the form of a passport, ID, driver's license and proof of address in form of utility bill. In the event that the winner fails to provide either of the mentioned details that is reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
Any charges payable as a result of a prize beign awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financialadvice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
Holiday prizes must be taken within the period specified and are not subjected to changes.
Holiday prizes do not include insurance. it will be the responsibility of each prize winner to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance which may be required.
It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure their ability to travel to their holiday destination and retuern home to:i) check any travel advisories issued by Government and determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the holiday destination.ii) comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all regulatory requirements.iii) ensure that they and the accompanying guest are fully vaccinated.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any prize winner or guest accompanying them that arises out of their failure to arrive at any holiday destination or return home from any holiday destination, nor will we have any obliggation to substitute any alternative prize.
All prizes must be claimed within seven(7) days of our notification of winning
We reserve the right to award prizes unclaimed after these periods to alternative prize winners or not to award them at all.
If you call to claim a prize from a "withheld number" line you must provide us with your contact details: otherwise we may be unable to contact you and you may as aresult forfeit your prize.
No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
If you are required to submit a thrid party's personal information to enter or participate in a competition , you must ensure that the person whose details you submit has given their consent for you to provide us with their details.
- ClicknPay reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion, Specific Rules and/or these terms and conditions if we consider it necessary or appropriate to do so for reasons beyond our reasonable control or if there has been a broadcasting or printing error, etc. Any changes will be posted here and/or on our website as well as on our social media platforms.
- The Promotion, and these terms and conditions, are governed and interpreted according to Zimbabwean law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Zimbabwean courts.